Boost the performance of your data line
Boost option allows you to increase the access bandwidth of your company’s sites covered by FTTH technology, with download speeds of up to 1 Gbps and upload speeds of up to 100 Mbps.
After initially subscribing, you can activate or deactivate the service whenever you like with just one call to our Customer Service team, and with no need to change your offer profile.
So you can count on the performance and flexibility of Boost to meet your company’s specific or temporary needs (e.g. seasonal peaks, events, deadlines).
- you increase your connection speed whenever you need to
- you activate and deactivate the service based on your business’s needs
- you choose the type of upgrade based on your needs
- the service can be activated or deactivated remotely
- you get higher bandwidth speeds without changing your offer profile
How it works
- to activate the service, contact your assigned Partner or call 145
- upon initial activation, the Customer Service team checks the availability of the technology in the area where your site is located and the time needed to enable the service
- once the service has been activated for the first time, you can deactivate or reactivate it remotely whenever you like with just one call to 145
|Offer profile||downstream speed||upstream speed||installation fee||additional monthly fee|
|Vianova 1.5||200 Mbps||20 Mbps||150.00||100.00|
|300 Mbps||50 Mbps||150.00||150.00|
|500 Mbps||100 Mbps||150.00||200.00|
|1000 Mbps||100 Mbps||150.00||250.00|
|prices in Euro|
- The service is not available for 1.1 profiles
- The service can only be activated if the company site is served by FTTH technology
- The service is only provided following the successful technical verification of the lines
- The time frame for initial activation depends on the access technology already active at the Customer’s site and the type of Vianova equipment present
- The deactivation of the service will take effect from the first day of the month following the Customer’s request