Retailers and remote working
The integrated Voice and Data solution for remote workstations, retailers, and small corporate branch offices that want to take advantage of Vianova’s value-added services and a professional Internet connection.
At a glance
- a single Operator for all your telecommunication services
- dedicated lines exclusively for Vianova services
- local and national calls at 1 cent/min and free to Vianova Fixed Line and Mobile Customers
- calls to cell phones at 3 cents/min if made via Centrex, 10 cents/min otherwise
- cost per minute of all calls calculated based on the actual seconds of conversation, with no connection fee
- one Meeting user
- one Conference Call user and one Desk session at a time
- professional data access up to 100 Mbps downstream and up to 10 Mbps upstream
- 6 GB of email space, with an unlimited number of POP3 or IMAP mailboxes available for configuration on the wmail.it domain
- one 800 Line number
- one certified email mailbox
- one public IPv4 IP address
- Vianova or Cisco router
|voice channels||access bandwidth||Mail users||certified email mailboxes||Drive users||Meeting users||Desk sessions||Conference Call users||Fax numbers||800 Line numbers||disk space||web space||installation fee||monthly amount|
Vianova Flat Traffic Option
Unlimited calls towards all national fixed and mobile numbers.
- monthly fee: Euro 8.00 for each voice channel available with the chosen Offer profile
To guarantee the provision of Vianova services even in the event of a temporary power failure, you can request a dedicated uninterruptible power supply (UPS).
- activation fee: included if activated upon profile sign-up, or Euro 150.00 if activated later
- additional monthly amount: Euro 5.00
In areas with coverage, the access line can be replaced with Radio access offering up to 100 Mbps downstream and 10 Mbps upstream.
- activation fee: Euro 120.00 if activated upon profile sign-up, or Euro 400.00 if activated later
- additional monthly amount: Euro 35.00
Vianova Phone is your Centrex’s native Voice Backup solution.
Ask your local Partner!
- the services covered by the Offer are only provided following the successful technical verification of the lines
- the access speed depends on the quality of the lines, the available technology, and the distance of the premises from the local telephone exchange or street cabinet
- the profile is activated with the best access technology available in the area, in the following order:
- FTTx with speeds of up to 100 Mbps downstream and 10 Mbps upstream
- ADSL Ethernet with speeds of up to 20 Mbps downstream and 1 Mbps upstream
- the Internet browsing speed depends on the network congestion level and the server to which you connect
- the minimum speed to provide the service is 1.2 Mbps downstream and 128 Kbps upstream
- the Dual Operator mode is not available in the Number Portability service
- the ISDN Flex service is not available
- certified email mailboxes can only be activated on the pec.wmail.it domain
- in the event of a power failure, the Voice and Data services will not function; if you use emergency telephones (e.g. a lift telephone), it is therefore recommended that you activate the UPS option or choose a different Offer profile
- the Offer includes the installation, the loan for use and the maintenance of routers and gateways to connect the telephone exchange (PABX) and the local network (LAN) provided by the Customer
- when the main line is activated, the LAN and any PABX must be connected to the Vianova line by the Customer
- the activation and installation fees can be paid in installments for up to 36 months, interest free
- the Offer includes the possibility to manage faxes, analog modems, and POS
- the activation fee for the Radio option includes the supply of a pole of up to 3 meters or a wall support, plates or brackets to fix in place the pole and plugs, 40 meters of cable, and 4 hours of labor (further supplies will be quoted on a per-project basis)
- already active ADSL or SHDSL lines will be replaced, at no cost to the Customer, with a new FTTx line with speeds of up to 100 Mbps downstream and 10 Mbps upstream when the technology becomes available