Companies with 24 to 30 lines
The integrated Voice and Data solution for companies with offices from 24 to 30 voice channels that want to take advantage of all Vianova’s value-added services and a professional Internet connection (recommended for up to 150 workstations).
the average profile activation time (in days) over the past 12 months
At a glance
- a single Operator for all your telecommunication services
- dedicated lines exclusively for Vianova services
- professional flat-rate access up to 500 Mbps downstream and up to 100 Mbps upstream
- Line Recovery service with automatic backup of all voice channels and automatic data backup up to 6 Mbps symmetrical
- local and national calls at 1 cent/min and free to Vianova Fixed Line and Mobile Customers
- calls to cell phones at 3 cents/min if made via Centrex, 6 cents/min otherwise
- cost per minute of all calls calculated based on the actual seconds of conversation, with no connection fee
- up to 30 Meeting users
- up to 30 Conference Call users and 6 simultaneous Desk sessions
- 5 800 Line numbers
- unlimited POP3 or IMAP mailboxes and one certified email mailbox for each voice channel
- up to 180 Mail and Drive users, configurable as desired on company domains
- up to 360 GB of disk space available for use as desired by the configured services
- 16 public IPv4 IP addresses
- 1 second-level domain and 10 GB of web space
- Cisco router with dedicated UPS
- Router Backup service with Vianova or Cisco router configured with dynamic routing protocols (HSRP and BGP) and connected to one or more xDSL or FTTx lines independent of the main access
|voice channels||access bandwidth||Mail users||certified email mailboxes||Drive users||Meeting users||Desk sessions||Conference Call users||Fax numbers||800 Line numbers||disk space||web space||installation fee||monthly amount|
Vianova Flat Traffic Option
Unlimited calls towards all national fixed and mobile numbers.
- monthly fee: Euro 4.00 for each voice channel available with the chosen Offer profile
Boost the performance of your data line in areas covered by the FTTH service.
In areas with coverage, the access line used for the Line Recovery service or the access line used for the Router Backup service can be replaced with Radio access offering up to 100 Mbps downstream and 20 Mbps upstream.
- activation fee: included if activated upon profile sign-up, or Euro 400.00 if activated later
- additional monthly amount: included
Vianova Phone is your Centrex’s native Voice Backup solution.
Ask your local Partner!
- the services covered by the Offer are only provided following the successful technical verification of the lines
- the access speed depends on the quality of the lines, the available technology, and the distance of the premises from the local telephone exchange or street cabinet
- the profile is activated with the best access technology available in the area, in the following order:
- FTTH with speeds of up to 500 Mbps downstream and 100 Mbps upstream
- FTTC with speeds of up to 100 Mbps downstream and 20 Mbps upstream
- Radio with speeds of up to 100 Mbps downstream and 20 Mbps upstream
- xDSL Ethernet with speeds of up to 20 Mbps downstream and 8 Mbps upstream
- the Internet browsing speed depends on the network congestion level and the server to which you connect
- the minimum speed to provide the service is 8 Mbps symmetrical
- in areas far from the exchange, the speed of the ADSL line used for the Router Backup service may be reduced, and this line will only be used for data backup
- the Offer includes the installation, the loan for use and the maintenance of routers and gateways to connect the telephone exchange (PABX) and the local network (LAN) provided by the Customer
- the activation and installation fees can be paid in installments for up to 36 months, interest free
- the Offer includes the possibility to manage faxes, analog modems, and POS
- in areas not covered by the ADSL service, the Router Backup service can be provided through a second SHDSL line with a custom Offer
- the activation fee for the Radio option includes the supply of a pole of up to 3 meters or a wall support, plates or brackets to fix in place the pole and plugs, 40 meters of cable, and 4 hours of labor (further supplies will be quoted on a per-project basis)