Vianova Enterprise is the pay-per-use mobile profile offering maximum flexibility and savings, available with a subscription or using top-up credit.
Pay-per-use profiles might be considered ‘out of fashion’, but using them can lead to significant savings. In practise, as the number of SIM cards in your company continues to grow, at least some of them end up being barely used, or even forgotten about in a drawer somewhere.
Together, Vianova Enterprise and SIM Manager are an effective solution that combines flexibility and savings, even in the most dynamic and structured companies.
- subscription or pay-as-you-go
- 99% network coverage
- no fixed duration
- maximum flexibility and savings
- monthly amount for the Voice and SMS service: 3.00 euro/SIM (only if the SIM is used for calls or SMS)
- monthly amount for the Internet service: 3.00 euro/SIM (only if the SIM is used for data traffic)
Five things you can do only with Vianova Mobile
Your landline and cell numbers on your smartphone
Manage company SIMs in real time and in full autonomy
Use the manager-secretary service even on your mobile
Call with your mobile number even when you only have WiFi coverage
Get hold of someone who's trying to call you
Pay-per-use services in the EU
- calls to Vianova and national landlines and cell phones:
- up to 100 minutes: as in Italy
- over 100 minutes: 5 cents/min
- SMS: as in Italy, with no limits
- Internet: as in Italy, with no limits
From abroad, Customer Service can be reached at +39 3783 145 145: with Vianova Mobile, calls are free from the EU, while the costs set out in the international rate lists apply for calls from outside the EU.
Traffic to overseas countries and non-geographic numbers
To call overseas and non-geographic numbers (NGN), consult the rate list on the web page vianova.it/listino.
At a glance
- a SIM with Vianova Enterprise does not generate costs if you do not use it
- ideal for people on call, such as volunteers, maintenance engineers, drivers, or off-site technicians
- also suitable for seasonal or temporary SIM assignments: use the SIMs when you need them, then put them away in a drawer until you need them again
- your fixed line and mobile network operator that picks up the phone within three rings
- a one-page monthly bill for all fixed line and mobile telecommunication services
- no fixed-term contract
- the mobile network covers over 99% of the population
- a single company Basket for all SIM card top-ups
- Vianova Phone: your mobile number and your Centrex extension, together in your smartphone
- WiFi Call: receive and make calls with your mobile number even where there is no mobile network
- VIP Call: the manager-secretary service, for cell phones
- Busy Call: get hold of someone who’s trying to call you
- with SIM Manager, you can manage your company’s SIMs and your mobile phone services, with total freedom to link a SIM to any profile and the option to change this up to once a month
- purchase fee: 10.00 euro one-off fee per SIM
- shipping and activation fee: included
- inactive SIMs do not generate costs
Static IP option
This service allows you to assign a private static IP to a SIM used in systems or tools (lifts, alarms, people counters, sensors, etc.).
The SIM on which the service is active does not have Internet access and can only be reached from the Vianova office specified by the Customer.
- activation fee: 10.00 euro per SIM
- monthly amount: 1.00 euro
With Phone, you can save on costs, because you can call from abroad to national landlines and cell phones at 1 and 3 cents/min respectively. In addition, calls to Vianova landlines and cell phones are included.
Guarda le altre offerte Voce e Dati di Vianova
- changes to the profile associated with a SIM will take effect from the first day of the following month
- MMS are not available
- the quality of the Voice service for calls with Vianova Phone is only guaranteed within premises served by Vianova, with WiFi coverage capable of managing the QoS (Quality of Service) certified by a Vianova Partner
- with coverage from non-certified WiFi networks or on 3G/4G networks, the quality of the Voice service provided through Vianova Phone is ‘best effort’
- Vianova Phone is not available for Android BlackBerry devices
- in the event of the termination of the contractual relationship with Vianova, the leftover unused credit is returned to the Customer in full
- the cost of calls is calculated based on the actual seconds of conversation, with no connection fee
- national and international roaming Internet traffic is always calculated on the basis of the KB actually used
- Internet traffic in excess of the amount included in the package is charged in 10 KB increments
- access to voicemail is included in the price
- with 3G or 4G (LTE) coverage, conversations with Vianova Phone use approximately 1 MB per minute, corresponding to approximately 1 GB of data traffic for every 1,000 minutes of conversation
- the monthly amount for the Voice and SMS service is only charged if the SIM makes at least one incoming or outgoing call or sends at least one SMS during the month
- the monthly amount for the Internet service is only charged if the SIM uses at least one KB of data traffic from the Mobile network during the month
- SIMs that are not used during the month do not generate costs
- the Enterprise profile with a subscription is subject to the payment of the government license fee (Tassa di Concessione Governativa)
- the Busy Call service works even if only one of the callers is using a Vianova Mobile SIM